1. How do I record my Healthy Choices for points?
Click HERE to view the detailed instructions on recording points. Please note that some point options are recorded by iaWellness and may not be immediately reflected on your personal wellness portal.
2. How do I earn Wellness Points?
There are a variety of ways to earn points such as completing educations, having annual exams, using exercise tracking devices, etc. To view the points sheet click HERE.
3. I have done two coach calls, will I receive 50 points per call?
Wellness points for coaching are NOT awarded until a minimum of 4 coach calls are complete. Once you have completed 4, you will receive 200 points.
4. What is my Wellness ID?
Your wellness ID is the same as your employee ID #. This is typically a 4-6 digit number. Please note that if you are a Spouse of an LISD employee, your Wellness ID is the employee's ID # with an "S" on the end. Example: 1234S
5. I am Diabetic, how can I be reimbursed for my supplies?
LISD offers reimbursement for diabetic employees who view the monthly Diabetes Education and complete the "Living Better Diabetes Reimbursement Claim Form". Click HERE to learn more.
6. I would like more information about Zero Co-Pay Clinics, where can I find that?
Click HERE to view Zero Co-Pay Clinic Providers.
7. I forgot my password to my personal wellness portal. How do I retreive it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can click HERE to retreive it. Please note that you will be asked security questions, these questions are case sensitive and must be entered exactly the way you set them up.
8. My spouse can not attend a health screening during the work week, what should they do?
There will be several Saturday screenings available for wellness participants who can not screen during the work day. If your spouse still has a conflict, please contact iaWellness at 806-765-7265.
9. I am not sure if I am currently receiving the "Wellness Credit", where can I find that information?
If you are not sure if you are receiving the full or partial medical plan credit, please click HERE and login to the Employee Service Center.
10. How long will the health screening take?
Health screenings take approximately 25-30 minutes. Please schedule your appointment accordingly.
11. Do I have to participate in the Wellness Program?
No, participation in the Wellness Program is voluntary and the services provided are free for each full-time employee on the LISD medical plan and their covered spouse. The purpose of the wellness program is to increase your awarness of emerging health issues and to be an effective resource for providing you a better understanding of how to address any conditions or concerns you may have.
It is very important to note, your wellness plan is designed to help you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all employees. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact iaWellness at 806-765‐7265 and we will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.